Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shrimp

I know this is only my second post week, but I haven't been slacking.  Last night was really on the second time this week I had time to cook dinner.  Stupid quarter-end taking up all my time.  But that's water under the bridge now as it's July 1st.   This was just a simple grilled shrimp dish so there's not much in the way to talk about.

Here's everything you need.  Parsley, garlic, butter, lemon, shrimp, paprika, olive oil, pepper, salt, hot sauce and worchestshire sauce.

The shrimp were deveined, but left in their shells then tossed in a mixture of the paprika, olive oil, salt and pepper.

The grilled shrimp, at this time they were tossed in a mixture of the rest of the ingredients, butter, lemon, hot sauce, garlic, parsley, worchestshire sauce.

The final plate.  Delicious if not messy dish as you've got to peel the shrimp to get to the yummy goodness on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment