Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A sandwich for dinner

I'm sure you're saying, A Sandwich.  Yes I really made a sandwich for dinner last night.  Making a sandwich for dinner really isn't my thing, but I decided to do it anyway.  Ironically enough, after all my talk of fancy food at work, one of my coworkers asked me if I ever made sandwhiches.  Now I can answer that question with, yes.


All the sandwich fixins.  Tuna, kalamata olives, green pepper, onions, tomatoes and the baguette.  The dijon, olive oil, salt, pepper and red wine vinegar was for a vinaigrette dressing.

I chopped the kalamata olives, sliced the onions, and cut rounds of the tomatoes and peppers.  On the right hand side you can see the vinagirette and in the middle is the hollowed out bread.

The finished product, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment