Sunday, February 26, 2012

Paris 1906 Part 3

Yeah I know I promised things would start to become more artful with this post.  But I lied.  I made the doughs for the three different types of breads needed for the meal, but I didn't do any baking.  So this will be another pretty vanilla post.  However, with the target date of March 10 approaching quickly.  Starting next Saturday I will begin to put together a lot of the final components, so you should start to see some fun stuff.



This was the mise and completed dough for the cracker that will be served with the pork rillette.




This is all of the pictures for the brioche dough.  The first pic is the mise.  The second pic is the mixed dough and the final pic is the dough after about 4 hours sitting at room temp.


Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the dough for the bread service that goes with the meal.

This last pic, however, is the completed pork rillette that will be served as part of the appetizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment