Thursday, March 8, 2012

I got sick at the wrong time

So I've been slacking a bit in the blog posting even thought I cooked while I was off work on Wednesday.  Oh well, I'm only serving myself. 

I've also been slacking in taking pics of the prep.  It's tough at times, because so much of what I'm doing right now is simple stuff on its own and it's only going to be a tablespoon or so in a final dish. 

Anyway here's what I've accomplished tonight, now that I'm of sound mind and health. 



The first two pics are related to the fish course.  The first one is the fish  mousse which consisted of flounder, egg whites, cream and salt.  This mixture will be stuffed into a rolled piece of flounder.

The second pic is the rolled fish.  This will eventually be cook sous vide with a bit of fish stock.

The final pic is a tomato fondue which will go into a piece of the sauce for the lamb dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment