Monday, May 26, 2014

Just a quick update

Just wanted to let everyone know that I still have not gone anywhere and that I'll be posting a lot more this summer as I have a new cooking project, Next:  Tour of Thailand, at home.  That's right, after two long years of waiting the guys at Next finally published the cookbook for the their second menu that ran during the summer of 2011.  Just like the entries that were used to start this blog from Next:  Paris 1906, I'm going to cook my way through it.  This time though I'm going to practice each component and you, the reader will get to experience that with me.  But please be patient, I'm expecting this to be a summer long project and then sometime in late September or early October I'll take everything I've learned and do the whole menu, restaurant style.  This is going to be lots of fun and I hope you'll join me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment